The main purpose of this website is to provide Putnam County Taxpayers a way to pay Real Estate and Personal Property taxes online. The purpose of this help topic is to provide a high level of understanding as to what can be accomplished on this website. A list of features that can be found on this website are as follows:
- Search for property information and pay your taxes online by credit card, or request the instructions needed to pay using wire transfer services offered by your banking institution.
- View information concerning your current or delinquent (if applicable) property taxes, which includes but is not limited to:
Print copies of your tax bill or receipts.
This site provides links, after detailing a specific account, to both the Putnam County Property Appraiser and Clerk of Court web sites.
Fill out and print an address change request form to the Property Appraiser.
Apply for the Quarterly Installment payment plan.
Submit questions regarding your taxes and receive e-mail responses.
Register as a portfolio user to manage and pay taxes on multiple properties.
Manage your portfolio registration information.
- Ad Valorem/Non Ad-Valorem tax detail by Taxing Authority
- Qualified Exemptions
- Property Legal Description
- Mortgage Company Information
- Taxes due for properties on the Installment and Standard payment plans
- Historical Payments and Receipts
- Tax bills
For additional information you can click on the "Help" link on your tool bar. This link will guide you to other resources and information that can assist you.
Please read the following disclaimer before using this website.
- Under F.S. 668.606, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity or provide your e-mail address to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
- The accuracy of the information provided on this website is not guaranteed for legal purposes. Changes occur daily to the content. All online payment transactions are final, and cannot be reversed, cancelled, post-dated or refunded.
Putnam County Tax Collector Office. All rights reserved